Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kid Quote Jar

Another use for an unused jam jar, in this case, an empty glass nut butter jar. I saw an idea on pinterest; collecting cute things your little child says, by writing them on a piece of paper, and popping them into an empty jar. That way, you'll never forget them. A fun way of revisiting cute things your child said when they were little.

I used some scrap fabric (from a thrifted children's pillowcase) and mod podge to decorate my jar. And cut a square piece of fabric with pinking sheers to cover the lid.






Every time my little boy says something cute, I write it down on the nearest piece of scrap paper, and pop it in the quote jar.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea!!
    I started writing mine in here http://yelenasnest.blogspot.com/p/chickadees.html

    ReplyDelete