Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Award and Bird Coasters

Sorry for my absence.

Firstly, I need to thank Torqua Craft for awarding Recycled Sewing with a Liebster Blog award..



'Liebster' means "favorite" or "dearest" in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers.

I need to award this to other bloggers, please bear with me, it is something I will come back to..

On the craft front, I re-purposed some old op shop coasters with pages from a thrifted art bird book. I don't actually want to use them for coasters, I'd like to put them up on the wall for a decorative feature....


Secondly, I really think I've mastered my children's chalk mat design. Here is my latest, which took me about half the time than it did the first time I made one. Made using second hand and vintage fabric..

No comments:

Post a Comment