How to make your own photo fridge magnets.
What you will need:
1 x sheet of A4 recycled paper
Access to colour printer
Clear vinyl (I picked some up at Resource Rescue)
An old fridge magnet, or you can purchase new magnet strips from a craft shop
* Print off small thumbnail sized images onto an A4 sheet of recycled paper, and cut out each photo.
* Using mod podge and a paintbrush, glue mini photos face down onto vinyl, try not to make glue too gloopy as it may make the ink run.
* Leave out to dry (I dried outside on a chair).
* In the meantime, cut old magnet into little squares and rectangles.
* Once dry, I put vinyl sections in-between two heavy books overnight to flat out the curve and make images flat.
* Cut each image out of the vinyl
* Using a strong glue, attach each magnet square to the back of each vinyl covered image.
Shared with these link ups