I'm feeling very flattered today, as I've just received my first blog award for Recycled Sewing; the Beautiful Blogger Award.
The lovely Dee over at BabyGalah , awarded me with this honour. Thank you so much Dee! Have you seen some of her creations? She is very talented:
Isnt this vintage girl onesie just gorgeous?
The rules of this award require me to nominate another 10 bloggers the 'Beautiful Blogger Award' so here goes:
1. Kitty n' Kitsch I know George has already received this award, but I just adore her little handmade childrens boats, so I award her again =)
2. The Posh Op Shopper by Je T'aime Vintage for her collection of beautiful vintage clothes
3. Giggles Down Under A beautiful photographic blogging journey of a family leaving Maui to move to Australia
4. I am Pink A blog about a dog! called Pinky Deluxe, who showed up needing help at the Merced Animal Shelter in Central CA, United States, and found a new family home.
5. Little Food Junction A blogger from India who creates absolutely magnificent food for picky eaters..children!
OK so I know I am supposed to nominate 10 bloggers, I do read other blogs all of the time, but these are my top 5 beautiful blogs I can think of right now. Enjoy!